Thursday, May 31, 2012

San Diego 100 Peaks ©

Late last year I stumbled across one of the best peaks list online.  Using this site, one can identify any list of peaks they wish to climb.  I live in San Diego, so I have opted to climb the top 100 peaks in the County.  This site helps me organize and plan my hikes, plus it puts me in touch with others who have already hiked it.  Once a member (it's free with an option to donate if you like the site), but once you're a member, you can "connect" with other members who to a soul have been very helpful with my questions.  And it's always fun to come across another hiker out on the trail and then start talking about Peakbaggers.  Check it out and enter my name to see what hikes I've posted.  http://www.peakbagger.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment